9.23.2018

Monday

5 Rounds for TIME of:
 Anchor RUN
 10 Toes-2-Bar
 15 Wallballs



  • tiaclair1How your competitors prepare is completely out of your control, yet how I prepare is completely what I focus on. I respect my competition greatly and don’t take anybody lightly, they are all incredible athletes. My preparation has been about being better than the athlete that won last year. Being smarter, stronger, fitter, faster and mentally tougher than the version of myself that took out the top title.
    I hope everyone enjoys the Road to the Games episode featuring myself and @katrintanja . The Crossfit media team have done such an amazing job putting these together. Without them we wouldn’t be able to celebrate the diversity, personality, characters and stories within the sport. @crossfitgames @mariah.moore


No comments:

Post a Comment